What does Bob do?
Bob’s motto is to ‘leave no WMer behind’. As a WM patient himself, Bob knows that it can be an isolating disease. He’s here – on the end of the phone or email – to help you get the answers you need, and be a listening ear when you have worries or concerns. Not only this, a big part of Bob’s job is to bring WMers together, both online and in person, so that you feel less alone, and more a part of the WM community.
How can Bob help me?
Bob’s here to help, no matter what your question or worry. He can help in a variety of ways:
- Go through different options or services available to you
- Offer suggestions about the types of questions you might want to ask your consultant
- Signpost you to specialists
- Providing information to help you make informed choices about your treatment
However, it’s important to note that Bob cannot diagnose conditions or recommend specific treatments – only your consultant can do this. WMUK works closely with WM specialists, some of whom are on our Trustee Board, and Bob is no different. There’s no question too difficult that he won’t be able to find the answer to!
How can I get in touch with Bob?
You can email Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just give us a call on 020 3096 7858 and your message will be passed on.
What support I can I get now?
There are lots of ways you can find support in the WMUK community.
- Attend a Virtual Support Group. Find the up coming dates for support groups on our What’s On pages
- Attend a webinar with a WM expert to learn more about specific issues for the WM community. Find our upcoming webinars here or find previous webinar recording here.